The Owners: Barry and Robin Wurzel
- Barry has been in the commercial construction industry as a GC (General Contractor) and as an owner; Barry knows what’s needed coming from both sides of the equation. So when it comes to concrete scanning and coring he understands the quality in the efficiency of coordination between both sides is key.
- From the owner side to the GC side and as the owner of the constructor. Barry understands the whole big picture and how efficiency of coordination is key to a successful build.
- In construction since he was 19 years old.
- As a member of ABC, Barry is one of the leading forces in developing a mentoring and training program for youth to go into trade in the construction realm.
- Known as the face of the Southern Cutting & Coring, Robin maintains the marketing and PR side and team development.
Estimator Becky Moose
- Has a degree in construction management from Appalachian State University in North Carolina.
- Previously an AmeriCorps Member and the new construction project manager for Habitat for Humanity.
- She does everything from sales and estimating to project management
- Her goal is to make sure that we give the most precise quote and that means extra time in the field to analyze and observe efficiencies.
- Fun Fact: When she’s not crunching away at numbers, she loves to explore the great outdoors. She loves biking, hiking and knitting.